Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Weird Day
Today at work was kind of weird. We recently lost our Manager and his last day was yesterday. When I say lost I mean he transferred to another hotel not that he died. I didn't get a chance to say good bye which I don't know how to feel about that. He really did a good job but sometimes he treated me like a little kid or somone who had just started working there. But I guess I can't complain, besides that he let me do whatever I wanted as long as the job was getting done. Today we had the interim GM and he didn't really say anything to me so I don't know if he's going to be a strict manager or not but I guess we'll have to see and wait. There were only 4 guests that checked into the hotel today so there isn't really much to talk about in that aspect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds like a very interesting but boring day. I dont know what it is about GM's but mine never says anything either. Hopefully he turns out to be pretty cool and still lets you do whatevery you want.
ReplyDelete