Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Dead Period
This is the time of the year where our business slows down. I think it goes for all hotels here in Pittsburg although, for some strange reason all the hotels in Pittsburg or the bigger ones like Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn are all sold out today. There's been a recent trend the past two months where those two hotels and even the Lamplighter Inn have been sold out starting on Tuesdays and leaving on Thursdays. I think they are either conventions or contruction workers but it just seems odd for contructions workers to come on Tuesday and not on Monday. Today we aren't full or anything but I have been gettting alot of phone calls. There's only been a couple of new people checked in including one that looks like Jerry Sandusky. If you don't who he is, he's a former Defensive Coordinator for the Penn State University football team and he's recently been accused of having inappropriate relations and other things with little boys. Other than that guest looking like him, there hasn't been anything interesting going on around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment