Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Waiting
In my last post I had mentioned that our manager had transferred to another hotel and now we have this traveling General Manager. He's pretty cool but I feel lost because he hasn't really brought the staff together and let them know what's going on. Since we have hit our dead period, business has been kind of slow but yesterday at work was sort of busy. There hasn't been any weird ones lately but yesterday there was a guy that came in, he wasn't a guest but he asked me if we sold stamps which I thought was kind of weird. Why would a hotel sell stamps?? I never knew hotel sold stamps much less an economy hotel like us. Now we're just waiting on our new general manager which is about time because our hotel has been kind of going down. I don't know about sales but our house keepers have been doing a bad job and some front desk workers haven't been doing their work either. We finally hired one but she isn't suppose to be coming till the first week of December so we'll just have to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment